Some of our most popular recipes.
Click on each category below to see what you can make!
Buckwheat Bread Mix
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Seeds (or nuts) Bread
All Purpose Flour & Pie crust Mix
Pancake & Waffle Mix
Banana Walnut Pancakes
Chocolate Chip pancakes
Make-a-Cake, your way Mix
Many cake recipes (with fillings and icing ideas)
Vanilla (berry Cake)
Red Velvet Cake
Carrot (Spice) Cake
Butter Cream Frosting (non Dairy)
Apple Walnut Honey Cake
Jewish Recipes (all translated into gluten free)
Mock Chop Liver
To browse all our recipes, visit our blog.
Our currently featured recipe is Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies
Pre-heat oven to 350° F
Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 40 oz of dough or 24 to 30 medium sized cookies
- 3 cups (gluten free) oats
- 1 cup Arnel's Originals All Purpose Flour/Pie Crust Mix (there are 3 cups in the 16 oz mix)
- 1 cup sugar (slightly less than 1 cup)
- 3 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients; mix wet ingredients, and combine them. Put spoonfuls of cookie dough on a cookie sheet, sprayed with oil. Compress and form each cookie into circles with your hand.
- Bake 350° F for 15 min. The edges will be slightly browned.
- As soon as you take them out of the oven, transfer them gingerly onto a cooling rack. They will be very fragile when they are warm but they hold together nicely when they are cooled. ENJOY!